home

                              


The Art gallery is under construction. Please contact me to consult details about the artworks exhibited here or any questions related to my classes.


Welcome to My Creative Indian Arts.

My portfolio showcases a selection of artworks that reflect my passion for traditional Indian art and culture.

I have been creating vibrant works of art for over more than three decades, mixing both traditional and modern elements to create captivating pieces. By using bold colors and intricate patterns, I strive to bring out the beauty of India’s culture and history.

 

I am a passionate teacher and can't wait to share with you in one-to-one zoom my experience, knowledge, and fun creativity.

My recent endeavors are focused on Buddhist scenes, Indian textiles, and  Japanese Sumi- e painting as an extension of my journey to Zen and meditative arts. 


Take a look at my portfolio and explore my work, for sale. I'm sure you will find something that speaks to you.


Comments

site map